Thursday, April 06, 2006

Times they are A-Changing.....

New Year, New life. Including new boyfriend, which may shock some of you.

Truth be told, there were three things that were keeping me in my old relationship: Love, fear, and obligation. I think that towards the end, there was way more fear and a ton more obligation than there was love. And there was a bit of resentment thrown in for good measure. I mean, here I am at 27 and I kinda feel like I squandered my youth. And I ain't getting any younger. I just settled down to young because I was extremely afraid of ending up alone. Now I am alone (well at least living alone) and it isn't so bad. I am trying new things, and I intend to move back to Toronto by June 1st. Woohoo!

In other news: I am current destashing books, yarn and fabric on ebay. Just search for user madhatress.

So, if anyone know of an apartment available in the West end of Toronto, let me know!

No comments: